Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi! My name is Kemain.

I am 29 years of age and currently one of the hottest online beat makers out if I should say so myself.

I have been making beats for around 5 years now and have bought and tried a lot of so called online beat making software. Some were awesome, some were good, and some just plain out horrible!

Over the years I have spent $1,000's of dollars trying and testing different online beat maker software to help in my beat making endeavors. So I have compiled a product review blog to let you in on my best and worst picks.

It took a few years to find a few good ones that work like they say they would. So I will pass on the the information I gathered to you.

Like I said, I tried tons of online beat maker programs that failed. It got so bad that I was seriously considering to stop the search. Last year, I found 5 programs that were all effective in their own right, but 1 took the cake.

I rated all 5 for you on the following criteria:

Price
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Support


I hope you can learn something from an online beat maker like me here and more importantly gain the same results that I have.

Kemain


My #1 Online Beat Maker Pick Click Here To Check Out The Beat Making Software Review



















No comments:

Post a Comment